Friday 7 October 2011

How to set up and take good pictures?

HI,



To start off I know how to take pictures and how to use the camera etc.



My problem is I work for a company that demands good pictures. I have explained to them how I can achieve this. So right now I want to try and build a small studio. I would like to converse with someone on it quickly through Email. I've taken Many pictures and croped in photoshop, changed colors etc.



So what I really need is if you can send me a message through the contact part to me with your email address. Then I can send you the picture's i've taken and the picture quality I would like to acheive. I know it's all about lighting and I have a TriPod here which I use.



The pictures are of lighting fixtures on the ceiling and ones that hang.



If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.



What I was thinking on building was a Rectangle type frame of wood. Then have my light mounted to the roof. The roof being a peice of plywood painted white. Then on the sides have white sheets hanging down then lights behind them. I dont have lights that flash i will just be using any type of light like GU10 or MR16's or CFL bulbs, or GU24's etc.



Please help :)



Thanks

You can also email nicodareus2005@yahoo.ca to be able to contact me right away.How to set up and take good pictures?It might be a good idea to create a flickr.com account since you already have a yahoo account (same account) and post the pictures there.

What I use are standard light bulbs as they are cheap and easy to replace. I went to Home Depot and got some shop reflector lights. Now, make sure the light bulbs are the same so there is no light discrepancy.

The finishing touch comes from using an Expo Image disk to set a custom white balance in my camera (tricky at first but really easy once you figure it out).

You can attach the lights to anything or even make your own tripod or light stands in the garage



Does this help you?



Update: I forgot to mention that I also got me a couple of dimmer control from the hardware store similar to this http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Victor-DC-1-鈥?/a>
How to set up and take good pictures?
Listen R. Kelly, havent you gotten in enough trouble filming stuff? You need to stop, I'm a doctor, trust me, I know.