Friday 7 October 2011

Is there a trick to getting "dead" lights to work on one of those Target, Philips pre-lit trees?

I have one of the Philips pre-lit trees from Target and it looks like two strands of lights are out. I thought that the lights were supposed to be the kind that last %26quot;forever%26quot; and that if a bulb went out, only one bulb would go out. I've only had the tree one year so I'm assuming (hoping) it's because I need to replace some fuse or change the way in which I plugged the various strands in (they are color coded, sort of).



Any thoughts on where I can go to find help? Is this problem solvable, or am I just out of luck?



ThanksIs there a trick to getting %26quot;dead%26quot; lights to work on one of those Target, Philips pre-lit trees?Newest tool on the market is the Light Keeper Pro. many stores are carrying them now. They test and repair lights without removing the strings.