Friday 7 October 2011

Is this a good narrative essay?

On a warm dark night of summer, a friend of mine named Mindi gave me a call telling me that she had finally got an apartment, a place of her own, a place she can call home, I told her how great it was and congratulated her and then she insisted in a nasally voice that I come over and check it out, that night at about midnight I arrived to the apartment and parked right in front of the door, the door was pale white and not decorated in any way, and the apartments to its left and right were exactly the same, except for Mindi’s apartment had the light turned on and from outside it seemed pink, I walk in without knocking because I know Mindi would be ok with that, as I entered Mindi looked at me with a warm smile and jumped to hug me, she was very excited and glad that I came obviously.

“Oscar! Can you believe it? Im so happy”

“Yes it is quite impressive, you did it so soon”

“Yeah well I don’t care, oh hey my friend Alysa is coming over you should meet her”

Mindi and I sat in the middle of the living room, a very empty place with a dirty white color to the carpet and only a table stand to hold a lamp with a pink bulb, the room looks incredibly pink and dark, but we pay no attention to it, as the minutes flew by we started to talk more and more and we could not stop laughing, we were having a great time and eventually we get up and walk to the kitchen it is right next to the living room only divided by a thick tan wall and we decide to cook up a couple of eggs to keep us up to meet Alysa, I was very afraid to meet a new person especially under these circumstances.

Finally at around two in the morning Alysa arrives but she comes with a friend of her own they are both dressed very elegantly, Alysa is wearing a yellow dress with glittering studs all over it, and her friend Mocha is wearing a chocolate colored dress with heels, they said that they just got out of a school dance, they dash to the bathroom to change into normal civilian clothing and come out to meet us, Alysa is quick to introduce herself by hugging me but the real surprise is when Mocha and I meet as she hugged me, we immediately notice that we look similar, Alysa and Mindi also notice the resemblance and are astonished but we did not worry about it in the least, the night went on and Alysa had brought a small radio, we plugged it in next to the lamp and placed it in front of the lamp, after that we danced all night and were extremely tired, we all fell asleep in the living room floor, who knew that in this visit to the apartment I would meet a new best friend and a possible mate.Is this a good narrative essay?On a warm dark night of summer, a friend of mine named Mindi gave me a call telling me that she had finally got an apartment, a place of her own. I told her how great it was and congratulated her and then she insisted in a nasally voice that I come over and check it out. That night at around midnight, I arrived to the apartment and parked right in front of the door. The door was pale white and not decorated in any way, and the apartments on each side were exactly the same, except for Mindi’s apartment, since she had the light turned on and from outside it weirdly looked pink.

I walked in without knocking because I know Mindi would be okay with that. As I entered Mindi looked at me with a warm smile and jumped to hug me, she was glad that I came obviously.

“Oscar! Can you believe it? Im so happy.”

“Yes it is quite impressive, and you did it so soon.”

“Yeah, well I don’t care. And by the way, my friend Allysa is coming over you should really stay to meet her!”

mindi satn the middle of the living room. It was actually empty, with only a table standing to hold a lamp with a pink bulb. It was incredibly dark, but pink at the same time, but we pay no attention to it. As the minutes flew, by we started to talk more and more and we could not stop laughing. We were having a great time and eventually we get up and walk to the kitchen, that is right next to the living room, but only divided by a thick tan wall. Later, we decided to cook up a couple of eggs to keep us awake so I could still to meet Allysa. I was very afraid to meet a new person especially under these circumstances.

Finally at around two in the morning Alysa arrives but she comes with a friend of her own. They are both dressed very elegantly, Alysa is wearing a yellow dress with glittering studs all over it, and her friend, Mocha, is wearing a chocolate colored dress with heels. They said that they just got out of a school dance, so they dash to the bathroom to change into normal civilian clothing and come out to meet us. Allysa is quick to introduce herself by hugging me, but the real surprise is when Mocha and I meet. As she hugged me, we immediately notice that we look similar, Allysa and Mindi also notice the resemblance and they are astonished too, but we didn't worry about it in the least. The night went on and Alysa had brought a small radio, so then we plugged it in next to the lamp and placed it on the table. Soon after, we started to dance,we danced the whole night and we're extremely tired, we all fell asleep in the living room floor. Who knew that in this visit to the apartment I would meet a new best friend and a possible mate.
Is this a good narrative essay?
...run on sentences..lots of 'em...learn where to put your commas and periods as the person above me said.
Is this a good narrative essay?
yeah buddy (rollin' like a bigshot..) Only mistakes sometimes you put commas where periods should be and a few runtogether sentences :D.