Friday 7 October 2011

I really need some help! i cannot ignore the odd and unexplainable stuff that is happening to me and my house.?

i am not able to just act like it is not real or it s impossible. example; the porch lights will be changed in the time i go to the garage and back,from a clear bulb to a colored one. blinds will be open then shut when next you look.all window screens are unlatched tho the windows are locked[some even sealed] and no cuts in the screen,just happened,at the end of the porch,touching the ceiling and hanging on a roofing nail is my thing to get stuff i cant reach,it has a plier like grip at one end,and it never leave the pantry wall.stuff that makes no sense. cant really says human as lot is not possible, ghost? sort of lot of effort for stupitity,elves,poltergeist,an evil spell, i am now photoghaphing and can prove i am not crazy,or am i? can someone contact me and at least try to name this so i can try to stop it,I really need some help! i cannot ignore the odd and unexplainable stuff that is happening to me and my house.?if what you say is really true then i think you should contact one of those shows like ghost hunters, that is some shyt that would make me get the hell out of there and i dont scare easy
I really need some help! i cannot ignore the odd and unexplainable stuff that is happening to me and my house.?
a
I really need some help! i cannot ignore the odd and unexplainable stuff that is happening to me and my house.?
K thats freeky! Take a video of something proving that these things are happening and show them to the police or something!