Sunday 5 June 2011

Colour Changing LED Ceiling Light Only Shows One Colour?

I recently purchased three Deltech MR16 1.4W 21 LED Colour Changing light bulbs for my ceiling. The lights have three %26quot;rings%26quot; of LEDs, the innermost ring has 1 LED, the next ring has 6, and finally the outer ring has 14 LEDs.


After installing the bulbs, I have found that only the two inner rings of LEDS actually light up - showing an orangey red colour which dims and brightens slightly suggesting it is adjusting to allow the blend of colours to show. However, the outer ring does not light up, meaning all I get is a Red-orange colour. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how to correct it? The bulbs are correct for my fitting and the voltage is also correct.|||They need a driver to fully change to all the colors.