Sunday 5 June 2011

How can I tint (chang the color of) a regular light bulb.?

Let%26#039;s say I want to change the color of the the lights inside my truck, is their a type of paint or anything along those lines that I can use to change the color of the light?|||wrapping cellophane around a light is not a good idea, it will become a fire hazard,





painting is defiantly not a good idea, in short best to pay for the globes that are color you want..|||Bad answer to vote for.

Report Abuse


|||Use a cellophane of any color you like and wrap this around the lights.For example, when you want red,choose red and the color of the light will be red!That%26#039;s it!|||Go on line to custom parts and you can buy an color bulb you want and have to do anything you want.





When I drive my truck at night it looks like a UFO going down the street. I actually got stopped by the Police in two counties already not to give me a ticket, but to ask me where I got the stuff to do it at.





My horn sounds off the Kentucky Derby like a bull horn and then the Horse screams out.





I have neon lights on back windows, tail gates, tail pipes, tag, bumper, doors ajar, you name it I got it. My truck has a fuel staul dispenser and blows flames out the pipes when I want it too.


I was offered $25,000.00 for my Truck and turned it down.





My Hood lifts up by hydraulics and I have custom 12%26quot; Speaker woofers installed custom in each door.


I push over 3,000 watts of pure power.





My steering wheel is custom dipped in 14K Gold.





I went to the Truck show in Daytona Beach, Florida and took first place.





You can do anything you want virtually to your vehilce as long as it remains in specs with the law for legal driving.|||just buy a light bulb with the color you want. they shouldnt be expensive. my friend put a red light in my co workers car and she has an old cadi.