Sunday 5 June 2011

How can I get my Honda Accord coupe projector headlights the color I want them?

I recently bought these angel eye projector headlights for my coupe. Although I am pleased with them the lights are not the color I thought they would be. I thought they would be like the projector headlights on BMW%26#039;S and have that bright blue look(almost white, hope yall know what I mean) but they are just plain white like factory bulbs. Is there something I can do to get them the color I want or did I just buy the wrong lights? Would I be able to just change the bulbs or would I need some type of conversion kit? Please help.|||yea, its pretty easy, although the projector lights u bought are aftermarket and prob look sweet that doesnt change the color. there not HID. but what you can do, im assuming your car has H4 bulbs cuz thats what my civic has, go to ebay and type in honda and h4 and for like ten bucks you can buy hyperwhite HID style bulbs that have that bright bluish white look. good luck