Sunday 5 June 2011

Subaru WRX gauge cluster color change problems?

I recently sanded down the back of my gauge faces and switched the bulbs to blue led%26#039;s. I have come across quite a few problems. My engine temp reads mid when the engine isn%26#039;t even running, my left turn signal and bright indicator do not light up on the cluster, my speedometer reads 20 miles over, and my gas gauge says that it is all the way at the top. Any suggestions to fix any of these issues? Thank you.|||I%26lt;3 my subie%26#039;s right. Have funn w/ that task. ;-D|||The needles on those gages are very sensitive and shouldn%26#039;t even be touched. Not sure there is much you can do now other than to take everything apart and try to re adjust them but it will take forever. You%26#039;ll have to hook them up after every adjustment to see where they sit when it%26#039;s getting power.|||use higher viscosity motor oil and lower viscosity sand paper.