Wednesday 21 September 2011

Acura TL Side Marker Question?

I wanna change out my side markers on my Acura TL if i just change the bulb to a Super White Led bulb will it change the color to that super white or do i have to buy clear side marker casing for that. Like is the place where the bulb sits red like the rear tail light of a car or can it just be changed. I wanna change the front and the rear bulbs i know the bulb sizes I just don't wanna buy the bulb and then have to go back and buy the casing so could someone please inform me on the situation.Acura TL Side Marker Question?It's illegal to have white side marker lights.
Acura TL Side Marker Question?
If the housing is red, then it will just display red. You would need to get clear side markers. I think it would look clean though with LED sidemarkers.