Friday 16 September 2011

Coloured light bulbs 25 watts, is it enough?

im having a house party(wehey)



i wanted to do something different so, im planning to change my light bulbs in my house to different coloured bulbs such as blue, red, green. i would like to know if 25 watts is enough to light a room and be effective mood lighting??Coloured light bulbs 25 watts, is it enough?I would say 25 watts would give you dim lighting. Probably what you want.

But being you are from Canada, are they not telling you to conserve energy by using compact bulbs? I mean, they need us to save power so they can sell more at a cheap price to California.
Coloured light bulbs 25 watts, is it enough?
it will be great for a party look.
Coloured light bulbs 25 watts, is it enough?
You can get 13W colored CF bulbs.

I'd leave some white though.