Saturday 24 September 2011

My Samsung DLP HDTV has a flickering screen after about an hour or so of being on?

First off the LAMP indicator light blinks a couple times after I turn the t.v. on so I'm guessing I need to replace lamp bulb, and after I turn it off, before the main issue can happen (flickering) the STANDBY/TEMP light turns and stays on.



I noticed while watching t.v. before the actual flickering the brightness and colors slightly changing. And after turning the t.v. off because the flickering it wont turn back on, and the screen goes blank while it makes a loud whirling noise that continues until I unplug the t.v. Could it be the color wheel or ballast? Any help would be appreciated.My Samsung DLP HDTV has a flickering screen after about an hour or so of being on?The noise would point to the color wheel. You could need a bulb and a color wheel. If the tv is a few years old and you haven't replaced the bulb, it's possibly both. Flickering and noise are usually the color wheel.
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • Horse passports
  •