Wednesday 21 September 2011

Blue light in bedroom, red pillowcases look yuck - what color to change to?

I have a black comforter with red pillows in my bedroom.



I stuck a low-powered blue light bulb in a desk lamp and use it as a bright night light in my bedroom and I like the effect a lot, but it makes the red pillows look awful. Is there a better color for the pillowcases I could choose? Of course white pillows look great in that light, but they are hard to keep looking new for long. Would a light green or blue look good, or a different color?



thanks muchBlue light in bedroom, red pillowcases look yuck - what color to change to?I would get some fabrics from around the house to try out the different colors before going out and spending the money on new pillowcases. Hope this helps. Roxanne