Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can I change ALL the lights on my prelit tree?

I was given a very nice prelit christmas tree. However, it has multi-colored lights on it. I really want clear lights. Is it possible to change all of the light bulbs on the tree to clear lights? If so, where do I buy that many clear bulbs?Can I change ALL the lights on my prelit tree?Pour yourself a tall drink of hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps. Put on a L-O-N-G playing cd of christmas music or 'It's A Wonderful Life'. Gather as many family members as you can find to help. Smile ALOT. And change those bulbs!!!



A good place to buy Christmas bulbs in bulk (maybe pull them from a string?) is on eBay or through a wholesale site. Sam's Club, or visit Bronners.com (biggest christmas store in the U.S.) I hope you can do this so your Christmas tree is as pretty as you want it and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!



P.S. Check the base of the bulbs - you'll have to see if it's a common base to be able replace the bulbs with spares, or if you need to pull the bulb itself. In that case, once you pull it, you'll see 2 wires that hang down. Just grab a new bulb without a base, push the 2 wires through the holes, and wrap them around their corresponding sides.



Hope this helps!
Can I change ALL the lights on my prelit tree?
See if you can take it back and exchange it for one with clear lights - far easier and cheaper. :-)
  • migrating existing portal
  • cs files
  •