Saturday 24 September 2011

Tanning Beds + New Bulbs = Burn! Possible Remedies?

I have been tanning since April because I wanted to have some color for the summer. I only go about 2-3 times a week and for only 8 minutes.



I have a wedding on Saturday and when I went tanning last night, I was informed that the bulbs were just changed last week and they needed to cut my time. Therefore, I went in for five minutes and was fine. I went again today and the woman told me five minutes and I asked if six was too much and both attendents said I would be fine. So, I went in and I came out with a burn on my right forearm only. I am thinking it must have been the way I had my arm and it must have been over a bulb.



Does anyone have any remedies? Like I said, I have the wedding Saturday and I would really hate for it to blister.



Also, I am canceling my membership next month so please don't message me about how horrible tanning is. It was only a summer thing and plan to go back to being pale.



Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it! :-)Tanning Beds + New Bulbs = Burn! Possible Remedies?aloe ... the cucumber melon hawiian tropic aloe smells really good too =)
Tanning Beds + New Bulbs = Burn! Possible Remedies?
Try some burn lotion, you can get it from basically any pharmacy and it's not too expensive. Its OTC (over the counter), if it doesn't get any better seek medical help. Goodluck, and have fun at the wedding =]