Wednesday 21 September 2011

What size bulbs are in my 2004 chevy colorado? I dont have a owners manual?

I wanted to change the lighting on my truck...new signal colors and new high beams..maybe new bulbs for the back lights... Thank you for the help!!!What size bulbs are in my 2004 chevy colorado? I dont have a owners manual?If you go to an auto parts store (like Kragen), they have a book or database where they can look up your kind of vehicle, that has all the specifications for the different parts.



Then they'll be able to tell you if they have it or not. And what you should ask for if they don't have it.
What size bulbs are in my 2004 chevy colorado? I dont have a owners manual?
I can't help you with the bulbs but I can get you the owners manual, which should cover the bulbs.



You can find out all about changing the bulbs from the free digital owners manual.

GM s owner resource center site will let you download it %26amp; save it to your computer or print it for future reference.

Here is the link to their site:

https://www.mygmlink.com/main/US/en/gm/h鈥?/a>



i hope this helps.
  • client side script
  • wax get facials
  •