Saturday 24 September 2011

Infected cut question...?

A week ago I scrapped a small chunk of skin off of my right ring finger along the right side of my nail. A couple days later it it became red and a small red bulb appeared over the cut. I have bumped it a couple of times and it bleeds for a moment and it is a bit sensitive to touch but none of the surrounding area is red or painful.



I apply peroxide and triple antibiotic cream 3-4 times daily and other than the base of the bulb turning back to a regular skin color nothing has changed.



Is this just a wait it out thing and keep doing what I am or should I seek help?Infected cut question...?Run your tap water till it's as hot as it gets, and then QUICKLY stick the sore in and out, in and out of the hot water. I mean, it's going to burn your sore, but, it will help to start healing. Secondly, don't put peroxide on it anymore, ok? Trust me on this one. Hopefully you have some honey in the house. Apply the honey and bandage it up so you don't get anything sticky. Do the honey twice a day. I guarantee you the honey WILL start to heal it.