Saturday 24 September 2011

Xenon lights?

So I'm going to change my bulbs from standards to xenons or so I think. If you've done this, xenon is the %26quot;daylight%26quot; bulb, which is more of the superwhite/blue side correct? It's not the standard yellowish color right?Xenon lights?no it is not the yellow lamp.they do have the bluish white glow.
Xenon lights?
Huuuhh??????????????????????????????????鈥?br>






I Like Soup!
Xenon lights?
The xenon bulbs come in different rating have had them in my almera for 2 years now with no problems. Make sure they are E marked (road legal) and that you do not buy the cheap ones as they will probably damage you reflector in the headlight...........
Xenon like? xenon apperence? Super blue Silver star all names for regular halogon bulbs. Xenon bulbs have transformers and run more voltage but draw less power. Unless you really like the lexus bright blue color those bulbs really will annoy me when you pull up behind. Just money spent for really no real gain blue white low beams. It is the projector high beams that light up the night as far as i can see is what I want.
make sure you do it right or you will fry your wiring system,,,$3500 to replace!