Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hallucination/Dream Interpretation: Can you clear this up?

OK. I smoked some very intense marijuana last night ... and had quite an experience. Could you interpret what these hallucinations mean .... because I feel that they have a symbolic importance. Perhaps my subconscious mind manifesting hidden desires. ect ... ??



Here's what I saw.



There seemed to be this red almost fabric looking mass of dots that was somewhat see-through. It kept moving around.



Then I looked over across the yard (I was outside at night) at the wooden fence. There were faces changing emotion over and over almost in a fluid like movement.



Then as I was smoking a menthol I happened to look at my smoke and I swear I saw birds made of smoke flying around. It was beautiful.



The whole time I felt this continual %26quot;in-and-out%26quot; feeling of different stages of consciousness.



It was all very wonderful and I did very much enjoy it .... but is there a hidden meaning behind these hallucination?



OH YEAH! and when I looked at a light bulb or something bright ... a rainbow of color surrounded it and it rotated in this continual liquid like movement. Very awesome.



The moon was cool too ... it changed colors and then I saw three moons moving around in a circle.



Yes. It was pretty strong marijuana. LOLHallucination/Dream Interpretation: Can you clear this up?No, these arn't uncommon hallucinations, in any case. Secondly, your unconcious mind does not express desires through hallucinations, although life experience may shape them (i.e. religious background, culture, etc). Your unconcious mind is not really rationally enough to express anything so abstractly, anyway.